We respect copyright and fair use rights.
Last updated: November 16, 2021
Fair Use Notice:
All images on knocking-books.com are readily available in various locations on the Internet and believed to be in the public domain om dette. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)
For copyright infringement complaints
If you believe that any content appearing on knocking-books.com infringes on your copyright, please let us know.
Send an e-mail to [email protected] including the following information, and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- The exact URL or a description of each place where the alleged infringing material is located.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent or the law.
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf.
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing and, hence may be subject to liability.